My laptop works slow compared to different lower spec laptop

Cloud11PL

Prominent
May 29, 2017
Hi guys!
I bought my Dell Vostro 5459 few months ago. It has Skylake i7, 8GB of RAM and Samsung 850 SSD.
My friend has Dell XPS 13" with i5, also 8GB of RAM (i don't know about his SSD).

Well, I noticed that my laptop works much slower compared to his. Tabs in Edge keeps crashing, especially during watching Youtube videos. Opera works "ok", tabs keep crashing as well, scrolling experience is terrible (even though I have Precision drivers). Scrolling through Reddit is more like a slideshow. As a comparison, even though his laptops has a little bit lower specs (i7u should be better than i5u), scrolling is butter smooth, everything just works. Both laptops use Win10.

All of my drivers are up to date. I use CCleaner, Malwarebytes, etc.
Do you guys have any kind of explanation for this weird behavior?

Cloud11PL

Prominent
May 29, 2017
I bought it separately, I use the HDD the laptop came with as my USB drive :) I mean, the SSD works very nice, file transfer speed is good, Windows boots up in like 5 seconds. I don't think it's the issue here.

Cloud11PL

Prominent
May 29, 2017
I cloned the OS. The OS didn't have any bloatware if that's what you want to know. The Windows overall works good, it's just browsing experience what's bothering me.