Solved! My Lenovo TB-7304I stuck on the logo screen

Oct 30, 2019
Hello.

One day, I opened my lenovo TB-7304I and it stuck on the logo after the startup animation. I wonder what's wrong. I looked up the internet on how to fix it but none of them. I tried pressing the power key and the volume up button at the same time and same thing happened. I tried pressing the power key and both volume buttons and same thing again. Please help me. I can't live without this. It's the only way I can do social media on the go without interruption.

Thanks~

Solution
Try starting it up in "Safe Mode" and see if it will load. NOTE: You have to be able to turn it off to do this. So if the device isn't turning off, you will have to let it run out of power first. Then charge it for a small time (just enough to get it a little power) and then try starting in "Safe Mode".

If it loads in "Safe Mode" then you likely have something on the device that is the problem. Bad app, malware, virus, etc. You would then need to remove the problem and then restart the device normally. If it won't start in "Safe Mode" either, thn you will have to have it looked at. Either by the manufacturer (if under warranty) or by a local tech.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

Try starting it up in "Safe Mode" and see if it will load. NOTE: You have to be able to turn it off to do this. So if the device isn't turning off, you will have to let it run out of power first. Then charge it for a small time (just enough to get it a little power) and then try starting in "Safe Mode".

If it loads in "Safe Mode" then you likely have something on the device that is the problem. Bad app, malware, virus, etc. You would then need to remove the problem and then restart the device normally. If it won't start in "Safe Mode" either, thn you will have to have it looked at. Either by the manufacturer (if under warranty) or by a local tech.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution