Need help with a Wbox 0E-55LED4K lcd tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 6, 2018
I have a 55” tv made by Wbox mod number 0E-55LED4K (ADI brand). The screen has turned upside down and I am not able to find a way to correct it. Wbox tech support has not returned any of my calls or answered any of the emails. If anyone is able to assist me I would greatly appreciate it.

aquielisunari

Distinguished

Have you tried using the manual to find out how you flipped or rotated the screen?

Which device/OS( if applicable) is connected to your TV?

I'm not seeing anywhere in the manual that it has native controls to flip or rotate the display. This probably means your streaming device's settings needs to be changed. If you are using Windows you can just change the display settings to Landscape instead of Landscape Flipped. That sounds too easy but we can't see the big picture either.

Dec 6, 2018
Yes I have and the manual dose not say anything about rotating the screen. All that I have on This tv is a google chrome cast and a antenna. This happen when my wife presses the info button and the set up screen appeared. I went through the set up process and it came back with the screen rotated. I have tried the setup process in the menu but they are not any steps about screen rotation. The only part was the tv was talking during the unexpected setup. It didn’t do that when I first set it up when I first got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.