Solved! Need more HDMI slots: does adapter exist?

kkm9

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2010
I have a Panasonic 50" HDTV (TH50PX600U) which has 2 HDMI slots. Both are being used--one to Comcast DVR box, one to something else--maybe my Blue Ray DVD player. I have a ROKU box for Netflix and would like to use one HDMI cable for it instead of component wires.

Does an adapter exist which allows you to connect a cable from one TV HDMI slot into the adapter, which has additional HDMI slot/s, so as to provide more DHMI slots than the 2 I have?

If so, what is it called?
Does it compromise the positive effects of using HDMI in the first place?

Thanks for your help.

Karen

kkm9

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2010
Thanks, Wolf. I'll check into that. Unfortunately the opening to the back of my components is small enough to make it a PITA to try the swap, but I'll take a couple of Excedrin and try to get up for it ;-)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
xxnikki Streaming Video & TVs 2
Jgnzjw Streaming Video & TVs 6
T Streaming Video & TVs 0
V Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
I Streaming Video & TVs 1
H Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 3
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 0
P Streaming Video & TVs 6
M Streaming Video & TVs 3
H Streaming Video & TVs 2
P Streaming Video & TVs 7
K Streaming Video & TVs 6
tommyboy Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
Question Trying to connect laptop to tv via hdmi to usb converter.
Question Antenna won't into samsung tv ANT-IN slot
Question Looking for a 4-Port Bonded MoCA 2.0 Network Adapter
Solved! The dvd player has yellow white and red chords.. and wholes ..but no hdmi slot & the sanyo flat screen tv only has red whole
I have a 65” Toshiba Cloud tv and cannot connect a DVD player. I have slots for the audio and the video cord is set apart fr
I have a 43 inch flatscreen LG t.v. that has Hdmi slots on the side of the t.v. and a little yellow and green circleure input
my VCR is hooked up to work on DVD slot leaving me to use componant to hook up my dvd player. now I just get black & white
transferring movies from dvd to external drive to view on notebook (no dvd/cd slot)
My HDMI card wont work any more. I have 2 HDMI slots on Samsung large TV. It use to work but now it doesn't. What happens if
How to connect a USB to a projector which only has an HDMI slot?
Dual monitoring not working/HDMI Slot not detected
Help to connect an usb to a TV WITHOUT USB SLOT NOR A HDMI SLOT
How can I connect an old Gateway 500se (circa 2002) to my HDTV. The PC has only VGA port and empty PCI slots. The TV has only
Creative Audigy 2 ZS Notebook: High-end Sound in a CardBus Slot
i have a ps4, bluray player and a projector. the bluray player and projector have only one output and input slot respectively.
i have a tv with only one hdmi slot but i need 2 so i can record and use my ps3 at the same time
How to install pci express satellite card in pci slot
Common interface slot??
Can i add hdmi to my dell dimension 9100? I have no hdmi slot, and I want to up
3 dimm slot problem...

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS