No sound when ROKU BOX is connected to SHARP aquos LCD TV

Aug 12, 2018
Hello,Please help on the following issue: On connecting ROKU express + to SHARP aquos LCD TV with High speed HDMI cable we are getting Video but NO Audio..Thanks. HR

paulchezter

Notable
Aug 11, 2018
Are you trying to connect your Roku player directly to your TV or are you using any other device? If so, check the audio connector if it's properly plugged. Plug or unplug the cables or try switching it to different port. If you are connecting it directly to your TV, check the volume level and make sure the mute settings is not on. I hope this helps.

Aug 14, 2018
I have the exact same issue and cannot find a solution. I’ve followed instructions on ROKU site. I need help too.
Sound works on air, Netflix but not on ROKU.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
Seoxis Streaming Video & TVs 0
catchgarry Streaming Video & TVs 1
Spatzle Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 4
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 2
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
N Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 6
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 11
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
H Streaming Video & TVs 3
Similar threads
Question Trouble connecting projector to receiver and connecting laptop to receiver to stream video and sound to 5.1 speaker surround system
Question Sound bar makes noise when connected to tv
Question LG Smart TV no sound after connecting bluetooth transmitter
Question 7.1 Sound using Samsung One Connect 2019
Question Sound disappears from TV/receiver when connecting satellite box to TV
Question I need to connect my Firestick to a projector, but want the sound to come through my receiver.
I have sound bar connected to TV wirelessly, how do I connect my sky decoder and Video Player please?
Connecting Zvox sound bar to A/V receiver
connecting a sony sound bar to my tv with bluetooth
how do i connect my LG47LB650V to my SHARP HT-SB30 sound bar
How to connect Sonos sound bar to sharp aquos lc65d64u tv
I have connected my sony dvd player to my sharp roku tv but it doesn't show picture or sound? What do i need to do?
Sharp tv model LC-19SB15U trying to connect sound bar Megacra S7020 . I tried optical connections no sound, tried RCA 3
Connect sharp aquos tv to lg sound bar with only optical connection, tv has only digital port
How do I connect my Harman Cardin sound bar to my sharp TV?
How to connect my Sharp subwoofer and sound bar to my Samsung cable box (and be able to control the volume on whole system)
I connected my samsung sound bar to my Sharp Aquos TV with an optical cable. The sound bar works for my Blue ray and my FireSt
connect a sharp sound bar to an lg hd tv?
connecting sharp lc-70eq10u tv, samsung hw-h550 sound bar, samsung hw-d7000 blu-ray receiver, and at&t uverse cable box
I have just connected my sharp soundbar to my sharp aquos tv and still no sound

ASK THE COMMUNITY