Nov 14, 2020
one month back i bought asus tuf a15 model name :-FA506II with 8gb ram,4gb 1650 ti graphic card,512gb ssd,8cores,16threads,ryzen 7 4800h
i was very excited about it and when it came i tried few games and was happy . At that time i didn't knew it has in game fps counter but now few days back when i use fps counter in games like GTAV PUBG,FORTNITE it barely gets 30-40 fps but in its review and in its official amazon page it says iy gets 60 to 80 fps.So i factory reset asus setting and the i begin to get 40 to 55 fps barely getting 60.
dont know what to do have upgraded drivers but nothing changes my classmates have bought same laptop and they're getting 60-8- fps on full setting don't know what to do.when opens msi afterburner it shows temp rarely goes ubove 70 degrees and cpu usage in games like gtav is 20%.Please help me.
Thank You.

Few things affect FPS, resolution and quality settings, refresh rate of the screen and if you are using it plugged in to power or not. Start checking over things, try different quality settings. Check for driver updates from ASUS (for laptops you want to use the laptop vendor drivers, don't install those from nVidia that can cause issues with switchable graphics breaking).

Nov 14, 2020
Few things affect FPS, resolution and quality settings, refresh rate of the screen and if you are using it plugged in to power or not. Start checking over things, try different quality settings. Check for driver updates from ASUS (for laptops you want to use the laptop vendor drivers, don't install those from nVidia that can cause issues with switchable graphics breaking).
Thank You for replying ,
Resolution is 1080p , I always play while charging , 144 Hz refresh rate , have upgraded all nvidia and asus drivers but no effect and this same setting is used by my classmates (i.e Ultra settings with AS off) they got 60-80 fps but not in my case.
Have written a mail to asus suggested same things after that told me to go to asus service centre , but it cost INR 800( ~ 12 USD) , which is too much for this issue.

Nov 22, 2020
Few things affect FPS, resolution, and quality settings, refresh rate of the screen and if you are using it plugged into power or not. Start checking over things, try different quality settings. Check for driver updates from ASUS (for laptops you want to use the laptop vendor drivers, don't install those from Nvidia that can cause issues with switchable graphics breaking).
what do you exactly mean by that Nvidia drivers can cause issues? I update my Nvidia GPU with the GeForce experience app, is that bad?
and I use the MyAsus app to update other drivers. Just a question, am I doing anything wrong?