Morad Tamer

Commendable
Apr 21, 2016
hello everyone
today in the evening I was using my Note 4 IR blaster to watch TV as usual however I noticed that its latency was more than the normal and even sometimes it didn't work at all and I needed to press the button many times and I didn't suspect anything at all then after a while it died completely
no device from what I had programmed before was working
I cleared the cache and data but that didn't do anything and I lost my programmed devices now
I booted in Safe Mode and also with no luck

just to give more info about the problem my Note 4 had earlier (about a month before) given me the error "Unfortunately, Phone has stopped" when ever I get a call while using the device
I couldn't fix it so did a restore factory settings
Sometime later a got an error form the camera when I try to manage my modes
another factory data reset and everything seemed to be fine until the mentioned above happened

P.S: There was an update exactly 5 days ago

I really hate Samsung now !!!!!!!!!!

Please help me it is really frustrating and sorry if this was too much to read

Morad Tamer

Commendable
Apr 21, 2016

I have seen a thread that doing a factory reset didn't help at this issue
However I will try
The only problem now is I don't know a good backup software
So do you recommend something

***UPDATE***

I tried the good old restore factory settings method that worked for me before (As I mentioned in the thred)
and well ......
It didn't work which led to make me think that the IR LED is fried or its controller so now I'm heading to my local Samsung service shop to fix it or the shop I have bought my device from and make them contact the warranty provider
(Really complicated since this is a normally unlocked device)

***ANOTHER UPDATE***

I tested the LED with the camera of another phone and it works
I can see it visualized as some red/purple color on the camera of that other phone
And this made me even more disappointed because this could loop me back into a software issue which I really wish is the problem or can lead me to that the IR LED controller is acting bad due to some another bad quality control or just an unlucky me