Nvidia Shield Tablet Help?

Rationale

Estimable
Mar 21, 2014
I'm going to get this tablet, though it seems to be on back-order at the moment.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834762001

Anyway, everyone on the internet says the Tegra K1 ARM Cortex A15 is a quad-core, yet Newegg specs say it's a dual-core. Are the Newegg specs wrong, or are they selling a downgraded version with a weaker processor? Or is the regular Tegra K1 processor a dual-core? It wouldn't matter if it was, as it still benchmarks the fastest of the Android processors, but I need to know whether I'd get getting a downgraded version or not from Newegg.

Solution
It could be an error. The K1 that comes with the Shield Tablet should be quad-core. Not entirely certain why the specs page for it says two cores. Could be some confusion with the 64-bit dual-core variant of the Tegra K1, but that isn't used in the Shield Tablets as far as I know.
It could be an error. The K1 that comes with the Shield Tablet should be quad-core. Not entirely certain why the specs page for it says two cores. Could be some confusion with the 64-bit dual-core variant of the Tegra K1, but that isn't used in the Shield Tablets as far as I know.

Solution