ronbo613

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2010
I came across this company while looking for software that I can't afford: supreme-sales.net. They claim to sell "OEM" software with no licenses or online registration.
Anybody know anything about this? Is it legit?

Ijack

Distinguished
Hmm. They claim to have offices in Georgia, their domain is registered in the Netherlands, and their prices are too good to be true. Good luck with that one!

ronbo613

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2010

$3000 software(Visual Studio) for $99; think I have to agree with you.

Zenthar

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Normally, even OEM comes with licenses when you buy software it's the license you are buying, the media itself is close to worthless.

Are there any specific software you are looking for, because maybe someone can help you find cheap alternatives or other sources. For example, if you need Visual Studio for personal/educational purpose, you can get VS Express for free. If you are still at school, you can sometimes get stuff for free through MSDNAA programs or heavy discounts.

G

I ran across these guys, too. Not rated with the BBB. Does seem too good to be true on some products, others seems not quite so unreasonable, but still sketchy. Call center re-directs to their online "contact us" page, and the recorded message sounds like an asian-speaker trying to do a British or Australian accent.

Wish it were true, but don't really have a no-risk way of trying them out, and it smells fishy. Sucks when they dangle such good prices in front of you and you have to suspect it's a scam. :(