Opened my laptop too far maybe?

Passionpansy

Commendable
Jun 15, 2016
Help! last night after something spilled beside my laptop my partner told me to quickly turn it upside down and set it down so that if any liquid got on it it could quickly drain out . After bit we checked it but there had been no liquid spillage on it...I had left the laptop open when I turned it upside down and set it on the floor like a tent and now it starts off fine and then within a few seconds the screen goes black and the whole laptop shuts off ...sometimes the screen flickers first. What have I done? I also noticed that it opens a lot further than it used to ...:(
Thankyou! Barbie

Solution
It may not be the fact that you had it open like that but the fact that something may have spilled on it. Does the thing actually shut off as in no lights or activity from the drive? A loose connection may cause issues, only way you can really see is to open it and check the connections.
It may not be the fact that you had it open like that but the fact that something may have spilled on it. Does the thing actually shut off as in no lights or activity from the drive? A loose connection may cause issues, only way you can really see is to open it and check the connections.

Solution