panasonic gs25 is good for make a low budget movie?

madhawa123

Honorable
Jul 23, 2013
hey! I'm really confuse to buy a cheap camera for my production.
I'm going to make low budget movie & i need good audio + video quality, now my friends going to sell Panasonic gs 25 camcorder & i need to know its worth to buy it please can any one help me out soon

Solution
It may be if you don't mind using mini-DV tapes and transferring the video to the computer via Firewire. If it has an SD card you can record to that would be the way to go but with the age of the camera I would imagine it doesn't support high capacity cards. It's difficult to find much on this camera. I'm guessing it shots standard definition video and doesn't have options for a mic or headphone input but I could be wrong. If you do decide to make the purchase make sure you get everything that comes with it including the manual and software.
It may be if you don't mind using mini-DV tapes and transferring the video to the computer via Firewire. If it has an SD card you can record to that would be the way to go but with the age of the camera I would imagine it doesn't support high capacity cards. It's difficult to find much on this camera. I'm guessing it shots standard definition video and doesn't have options for a mic or headphone input but I could be wrong. If you do decide to make the purchase make sure you get everything that comes with it including the manual and software.

Solution

madhawa123

Honorable
Jul 23, 2013

it dose have mic & headphone input but you right i will face lot of trouble with mini dv tapes