Oct 31, 2018
My 2010 37" Panasonic is wifi connected to pc. Although the album cover, track and track time appears it will not play. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Tim.

To clarify you are using the TV to play files located on your PC drive rather than using the TV as a remote display for the PC?
The PC isn't playing the files; it's just letting the TV access them. If the file type isn't compatible with the TV it won't play just as it wouldn't play if you had the file on a USB drive plugged into the TV. Check the TV manual to find out what audio files it can play. Probably won't play anything but mp3 or wav files.

Oct 31, 2018
In answer to americanaudiophile, yes the files are on pc and trying to view them on tv. I have been viewing them on this tv for the last 7 years with NO problems.
The music has gone the same way as the pictures. Have been listening to my music on tv for last 7 years but that also has stopped playing. It shows all the tracks but when selected, silence ! Some Albums are mp3 and others are wav files. Now my 47" Panny has gone the same way !!