PC Temperature Monitor Recommendations

MrHumbleification

Estimable
Feb 10, 2015
I wanted a program to monitor my PC temperatures and I many people said that HWMonitor was a good one to use. My questions would be, is HWMonitor a safe malware free program? Does it have any hidden features that will mess up my computer? Is it reliable and accurate? Are there any better monitors that won't give me any hidden features? Thanks in advance guys for taking your time to answer this. With much love.

P.S.- Whenever I run a game such as CS:GO, the exhaust fan from the back of my case blows warm air. When no game is running, there is cool air. Should I be worried? If I should be worried what should I do?

My Build:
Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V LK
GPU: Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
CPU: Intel i7 3770K Ivy Bridge 3.5 GHz
Power Supply: Corsair GS600 600 Watt
RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB
Hard Drive: SeaGate Barracuda 1TB

Another question would be if any of these parts are outdated. Mainly on my motherboard. Is there need for an upgrade? Thanks guys for taking your time on this!

Solution

Zectorr

Estimable
Apr 18, 2015
I geuss your pc runs hot when your gaming because there is more load on the CPU/GPU, thats normal , but i recommend you start a game and check your temps, and also that GPU is abit old , i recommend a R9 280x or a GTX 970 (if you want to spend more)

MrHumbleification

Estimable
Feb 10, 2015

What would be a good and accurate monitor that is not malwarebytes and will not install hidden files that are hard to get rid of and mess up my pc? Thanks for answering ^w^

Ironsounds

Distinguished
Solution

MrHumbleification

Estimable
Feb 10, 2015

Thanks brother for your answer it really helped. Thank you!!!!!!