Solved! PC Won't turn on (DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG)

Jun 12, 2018
Hello, I have an Lenovo Ideapad-320 15-ABR. The computer doesn't boot to Windows. When I turn it on it takes at least 10 seconds to go to the BIOS screen and then when it goes to the "Windows Logo" Screen it says "Preparing Automatic Repair" And then goes into BSOD (Blue Screen of death) and says "DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG", and then after that when the computer reboots, it boots up and then the BIOS logo shows up but after that it just takes me to the "Advance boot menu" and when I try selecting my hard drive or "Windows Boot Manager" It just goes to a black screen then returns me back to that same "Advance Boot menu"

PC SPECS:

Lenovo Ideapad 320 15-ABR 80XS
Processor: AMD A12-9720P
GPU: Intergrated GPU (AMD Radeon R7)
RAM: 8GB (Two four GB Cards)
Hard drive type: HDD
Hard drive: Not Quiet sure. I'm pretty sure it's a WD Blue not quiet sure about the exact one

Solution
make sure the ram is locked in. if not try one stick at a time see if one of the ram sticks went bad. in the bios try using just the amd onboard gpu. not the gpu r7.
Jun 12, 2018

I tried to boot off my USB and install Windows 10, but after it said it needed to restart it boots to the boot menu and when you try to select windows boot manager or the hard drive it just goes to a black screen for like 4 seconds and then goes back to the boot menu.

Jun 30, 2018

I have the same problem. When tried to boot it appers the windows logo charging and after that blu screen watchdog