Privacy error on all browsers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy_1

Honorable
Aug 24, 2013
I don't really know if this is the right area to post this, but i couldn't find a more suitable category.
So as the title says i am having trouble connecting to any website (minimum to none exceptions) with any browser (google chrome, ie, firefox).
Google Chrome states that it is a privacy error and at the bottom ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID. The thing is that i am using windows 8.1 and there are 3 profiles on this pc, but this problem occurs only to me. I have tried using google chrome from my brother's profile and everything worked fine.
Please a little help would be just great because i couldn't find any solutions for it that work for me.
Thanks in advance!

Solution
As I know, it is certification error, install GeoTrust Global CA certificate
1. Go to IE browser - Internet options - content - Certificates -Intermediate certificate authorities
2. Click on Import and install that certificate
3. Click apply and OK
4. reopen the chrome or IE, it should open all the websites

deepanshugahlaut

Estimable
Dec 28, 2014
As I know, it is certification error, install GeoTrust Global CA certificate
1. Go to IE browser - Internet options - content - Certificates -Intermediate certificate authorities
2. Click on Import and install that certificate
3. Click apply and OK
4. reopen the chrome or IE, it should open all the websites

Solution

Billy_1

Honorable
Aug 24, 2013

I checked that, didn't work for me, but i found what was messing with my browsers. It was just a program we were using to limit my brother's time on the pc! Thanks anyway though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.