Apr 17, 2018
Here are the dimensions of the room I need to set up as a studio (pic link attached below). 10' 8" x 11' 10" (8ft ceiling)

I have 2 KRK Powered Rockit 6's

Can someone please tell me the technically proper dimensions I should place the speakers in the room, for the best flat response for the engineers seating position.

Floor plan of room:
https://ibb.co/jBNZDo

Solution
Most monitors are designed for near field application so it's most important they be placed in proper relation to the engineers ears. There are under speaker isolators that will reduce interaction between the workstation and the speakers.
You have three walls that the workstation can go against. Since the room is almost square it won't make a lot of difference which one you use. You can use room correction or EQ to reduce bass peaks and room treatments to control reflections.
If you add a subwoofer then you will have deeper and better controlled bass.
Most monitors are designed for near field application so it's most important they be placed in proper relation to the engineers ears. There are under speaker isolators that will reduce interaction between the workstation and the speakers.
You have three walls that the workstation can go against. Since the room is almost square it won't make a lot of difference which one you use. You can use room correction or EQ to reduce bass peaks and room treatments to control reflections.
If you add a subwoofer then you will have deeper and better controlled bass.

Solution