Apr 29, 2018
I have a TV with USB input that can accept videos and photos from a USB flash drive. Is it possible to connect it with a PS4 via a HDMI - USB adapter? Or will I need any other equipments?

Many thanks

@popatim: Thanks for your reply. I understand that it is not the optimal method, but in absence of other possibilities (its a built in tv-dvd player for an RV but allows USB input), is it theoretically possible or depends on the make of the tv?

Apr 29, 2018

Thanks for your reply. I understand that it is not the optimal method, but in absence of other possibilities (its a built in tv-dvd player for an RV but allows USB input), is it theoretically possible or depends on the make of the tv?

popatim

Splendid
As is, its possible if someone were to craft a video to usb adapter then, IF your tv could play a slideshow fast enough, you could game at 1 frame per second.

Faster speeds are also theoretically possible but a tv would need to be designed from the ground up to stream 'video output-to usb adapter-to usb port-to video card on the tv' but then you would be better off just building in an HDMI or Display port to begin with.

If you really want this to work I'm afraid you will need a new tv.