Here are couple of troubleshooting steps that may help.
- Start by uninstalling/reinstalling the Sound card driver.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the Sound driver.
- Next is to download and install the latest driver from the manufacturers site.
- Once installed do test it again and if it doesn't work you may need to uninstall/reinstall the USB driver as well.
- Go back to Device Manager and uninstall the USB driver then reboot your laptop.
- It should reinstall the driver automatically upon its reboot.
- Once installed do test it again if the same problem will persist or not.
- Lastly make sure also that Razer Synapse software is installed.
- Here's the link: http/rzr.to/synapse-pc-download
- Also test the AC adapter if it's supplying the correct voltage or try another AC adapter that may help.