Replacement detacable mic

TigerJonny

Honorable
Oct 21, 2015
Recently bought a new headset (Optical Fiber 2.4G Wireless Stereo Gaming Headset), when I received it the mic wasn't working to well. so i took a look in side the detachable mic and noticed the board for the mic was snapped, LED light was working.

So i sent to company an email asking them asking for a replacement mic. Got a few emails back asking for the order ID, to send them a picture and a video of the it not working properly. I did all that then they asked me to send the whole thing back in the original packaging, but that was all damaged and i threw it out. So i just gave up

I was wondering if anyone happen to ever come across one somewhere on the internet or if it's possible to use another kind of detachable mic. I'm not bothered if it has an LED light or not, I just want something i can talk through

Thanks

you threw out damaged packaging before you tested the mic? mistake #1.

yes, there are add on mics. modmic or moovmic are an example. if you dont care about audio quality and want dirt cheap the zalman zm1 clips to the cable.

or, any boom mic can be added to headphones like this http://imgur.com/gallery/bKU4H/
not pretty but it works

given the product was defective i would just send it back. it should be accepted back without the original packaging given it is defective as its not resellable anyways.

TigerJonny

Honorable
Oct 21, 2015
Yeah throwing it away was a mistake, but i was rather excited to get it. I didi ask huhd tkae make exactly same type of headset. They said it wouldn't work, because the board inside would be different.

Not really bothered if it looks pretty or not aslong as it works enough for people to hear me

TRENDING THREADS