Question Samsun TV getting every channel over antenna except for one!

Dec 8, 2019
Randomly our Samsung Smart TV stopped showing local Channel 13 (CBS). I have re-scanned, turned the antenna, and re-set the TV back to factory. When I try Channel 13 it says "no Signal" check your connection. But every other local channel is coming in fine. What's even weirder is that I don't think anything strange had happened it just stopped bringing that Channel in. And I can't seem to "force" it to search for that one channel, all I can do is re-scan all of them, which brings in over 100 channels. Local Channel 13 has a tower approximately 12 miles away, but now I can pull in CBS from San Francisco (60 miles away) and it is playing fine. Any ideas to try?

Dec 8, 2019
Thanks for the reply - I have run the automatic scan a few times trying to get it to pick it up and it hasn't - just seems to skip over that channel entirely. You said in your reply to "manually" scan - is there a way to force it to scan for that channel? Like manually say to scan for channel 13? The only option on the Samsung TV is to do an "Automatic Scan". And I have tried that a few times.

I have got this information from a website.
[Mod] cite the source https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062206/ [/Mod]
However I Havent used samsung TV before because I am a Amazon Fire TV user.
And my ISP have already installed channels from his end.
I think the below steps might help you.

Scan for local over the air channels
Important: The Broadcasting menu will be greyed out if you do not first change the source to TV.
Using the Auto Program feature and scanning for the available channels on your TV only takes a few minutes.
  1. Change the source on your TV to TV. There are a few ways to do this.
    • You can press the source button on your remote and then select the source labeled TV.
    • You can press Home, navigate left to source, and then select TV.
    • If you have Samsung TV Plus on your TV, selecting this app will put your TV on the TV source.
  2. Use the directional pad or arrow buttons on your remote to select Settings.
  3. Select Broadcasting, and then select Auto Program.
  4. Select Start to begin auto-programming, and then select either Both, Air, or Cable.
    • Select Air if you are using an Antenna only and you want the fastest results.
    • You can press Home, navigate left to source, and then select TV.
    • If you select Both, it will take longer to scan, but you may find more channels.
  5. Your TV will begin to scan for channels. After it's done, select Close to finish.

you need to read the post fully, the scan for channels was already done.

MDTOP

Great
Jun 6, 2019
You should be able to manually edit/change
Somewhere in the tuning you should be able to add or delete a single channel.
there may also be option in parental controls that can hide/disable a channel
What is the model of TV?