hi my daughter has a samsung y gts5360. it will not start, every time you switch it on it gets stuck on the samsung start up screen. i have tried to reset the phone to factory (vol+home+power) but that didnt help. also tried kies. any help would be grateful thanks
1) Charge phone to more than 60% battery
2) Install Drivers for the phone from here
3) Install the latest version of Java on your Computer from here
4) Download the .zip file and extract all files.
5) Connect phone and boot into Download Mode(Power+Volume Down+Home)
6) Run OneClick.jar.
7) Follow instructions.
8) Now your Phone should work.