Solved! Sanyo TV/Roku Box/Transmitter Issue

Jun 30, 2018
I have just purchased a very cheap Sanyo tv from walmart. I have my cable box in hdmi1 and my roku stick in hdmi2. I also have a Bluetooth transmitter that goes to my hearing aids (Mirale Ear). I cannot hear the Roku box through the hearing aids but can hear the tv through the hearing aids when connected to the cable box. The transmitter has RCA audio cables but it does not work on the Roku box. Help.

Solution
To get sound from both the cable box and Roku you would need to connect the transmitter to the TV.
If it has a headphone jack or analog audio output use that. If it only has a digital audio output then you will need a transmitter with digital audio input. Check the manual on how to use that audio output.
If the TV doesn't have any audio outputs then you would need an HDMI input selector with audio extraction.
To get sound from both the cable box and Roku you would need to connect the transmitter to the TV.
If it has a headphone jack or analog audio output use that. If it only has a digital audio output then you will need a transmitter with digital audio input. Check the manual on how to use that audio output.
If the TV doesn't have any audio outputs then you would need an HDMI input selector with audio extraction.

Solution