Solved! Screen problems on Huawei

Jun 2, 2019
Hi! I dropped my phone and my screen c*racked. The LCD is not damage because it still work properly but the thing is the outer screen (?) broke and my phone looks ugly as hell. It's also hard to read because the cracks are everywhere. What kind of screen do I buy and how to change it? Im hesitant to go to a repair shop since they sometimes olay around with the phone and I dont want my cp to be more damaged. Please help.

Solution
Your best option is going to be to either look online for an instructional video on replacing the display on your particular device, or take it to someone.

To be honest, it may be wiser to get it replaced at a shop than to do yourself, if you have no experience with such work. Displays can be sensitive to replace and you would have to locate the correct part. Which would have to be an actual manufacturer's display. Anything aftermarket may not even work correctly.

If you are paranoid of what they will do at the shop, set up a time for you to be there while they do it. Shouldn't take them long once they have the part.
Your best option is going to be to either look online for an instructional video on replacing the display on your particular device, or take it to someone.

To be honest, it may be wiser to get it replaced at a shop than to do yourself, if you have no experience with such work. Displays can be sensitive to replace and you would have to locate the correct part. Which would have to be an actual manufacturer's display. Anything aftermarket may not even work correctly.

If you are paranoid of what they will do at the shop, set up a time for you to be there while they do it. Shouldn't take them long once they have the part.

Solution