screen wont light up

popatim

Splendid
Hold a flashlight to the screen and see if its just that the backlight isnt on. if thats the case you can use the flashlight to navigate thru the setting and make sure someone didnt turn it all the way down on you.

If its already on & max then you need repair.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Android Tablets 0
H Android Tablets 1
woodhead666 Android Tablets 0
S Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 0
F Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 1
ReallyTastyApples Android Tablets 0
Auster1805 Android Tablets 0
Soorya172 Android Tablets 0
E Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 1
I Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 1
H Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
C Android Tablets 2
Similar threads
Discussion Allwinner A23 screen not responding after loading.
Question My i-ball slide snap 4G2 fell down form my bed, and now the screen has blacked out.
Question Asus tablet stuck on loading screen
Question Tab S7 Screen
Question Smartab Keeps Returning to Home Screen
Question What should be the best and most affordable tablet to be used as Door-bell screens outside staff offices for our University campus?
Solved! Galaxy A tablet (sm-t550) screen froze, now black, and non responsive
Question Hey! My Onn tablet keeps showing the loading screen, turning off, and then turning on repeatedly on a cycle, what do I do!?
Question Lenovo tab2 A10-30 Stuck on Lenovo screen
Question how to fix lenovo yoga tablet tablet screen is blank after restarting?
LG tablet screen lights up just a little with small lines , never been wet , dropped, screen looks lick it has some small bubb
Solved! Can not get next book to power up. The light turns from red to yellow but the screen is never coming o
It won't charge at all but every once while I get a flash of battery with lighting bolt showing on screen
RCA Viking ll. Screen went black, can see hint of light around edges. Can't turn off. Can't do anything.
My samsung tablet turns on but the screen is weird
how do I transfer files off my nextbook to laptop if screen lights up but doesn't turn on completely
When i turn on my nextbook 10.1 screen it won't show any thing but a screen in it light up a littlt.
My next book will not turn on not even the to the manufacturer screen it says it charged the light turns yellow orange
Galaxy Tab S Black Screen
my tablet's screen is black out even when it shows a green light

ASK THE COMMUNITY