Solved! SD card saying not supported

Oct 21, 2018
I had an Samsung SD card formatted as internal storage and after resetting my device due to software failure it not says that it's unsupported is there anyway to get it to recognize it or to be able to recover the information off of it. I've tried taking it out and reinserting it and restarting the device and reinserting it, no luck there

Solution
Once you set a SD card to "Internal" storage, resetting the device will make that card inaccessible. There is no way to fix that. The things that are changed on the device itself are needed for it to access the info on the card. When the reset is done, that information is removed. There is no getting it back, so there is no getting access to what is on the card, because it is encoded and the other, now gone, info is what is needed for access.

You can't get the data off of it. It is there, but there is no way (no way) to access it.
Once you set a SD card to "Internal" storage, resetting the device will make that card inaccessible. There is no way to fix that. The things that are changed on the device itself are needed for it to access the info on the card. When the reset is done, that information is removed. There is no getting it back, so there is no getting access to what is on the card, because it is encoded and the other, now gone, info is what is needed for access.

You can't get the data off of it. It is there, but there is no way (no way) to access it.

Solution