Second Monitor is Detected but No signal PC to TV via HDMI

sasmonlinesite

Prominent
Nov 13, 2017
Hello!

I recently bought a Slimline HP Desktop 270-P024, yesterday I tried to watch a movie and decided to connect my desktop to my tv monitor through an HDMI cable. When I booted the PC, the HP Logo showed up on the TV Monitor, but then the signal went off.

I checked device manager and my tv is being detected, but yet the signal isn´t showing. I ramdonly tried changing the resolution through the Display Settings & suddenly the TV would display my PC but only for a few seconds... After a while no signal at all was found. The TV says something such as wait please.... But doesn´t display anything.

My specs are:

- Windows 10 operating system
- 12GB system memory
- 7th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-7700T processor
- INTEL HD Graphics 630

What can I do to fix this? Sad Thanks in advance.

rgd1101

Don't
MERGED QUESTION
Question from sasmonlinesite : "No signal PC to TV via HDMI, Second Monitor is Detected but it shows black screen"

sasmonlinesite

Prominent
Nov 13, 2017

Hi!! I see an empty reply...

Best regards,

Sandra

sasmonlinesite

Prominent
Nov 13, 2017
UPDATE:

After trying almost everything, I left the PC connected via HDMI to the monitor & forgot about it. My Desktop doesn´t have speakers yet, haven´t bought them.... I mention it because I don´t know if it´s related or not.

Well i opened youtube to check some videos, tried watching a video and suddenly the TV signal went on! Sound and all. It´s working perfectly now...but only If I play a song from youtube :S how so? I don´t understand the connection.

In fact, if the video ends, the monitor signal gest lost....until a new video starts playing. That just doesn´t make sense for me, what´s happening in here? And the max I can play the video is 720 P, i tried 1080 and the signal got lost.

And btw, don´t know if it´s important, but somehow I can´t find a resolution for my tv monitor to fit well :s Max is 1360x768 & it´s not showing perfectly on my tv....