Separating Headset Cable

NotSoHonestAbe

Honorable
Sep 24, 2012
I have a Sennheiser PC151 headset, and a FiiO E10 Olympus dac. I use both the headset and the microphone on the headset, but the problem is I'd like to have the E10 in front of me, on the desk where I can easily adjust it, but in order to do that, I can't have the microphone plugged in because the headset cable separates too far along the cable for me to have either plugged in. I need to separate the part of the headset cable that has both the headphones and microphones cable bound together. I will provide pictures of the part I mean. How do I do that?

Where the cable branches off, near where the cable ends:

How I have to have it setup:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DakiMC Audio 1
D Audio 0
B Audio 1
L Audio 1
E Audio 2
Imgoinplaces Audio 0
V Audio 1
A Audio 1
D Audio 1
M Audio 3
N Audio 1
H Audio 2
C Audio 8
N Audio 1
T Audio 3
S Audio 1
M Audio 2
A Audio 2
X Audio 3
S Audio 1
Similar threads
Question 5.1 surround plays sound on all speakers instead of separately
Question Movie surround sound on Yamaha RX-V685 - Can I separate voice from background music or sound?
Solved! Can I connect the speaker output of an old jukebox to the RCA auxillary input on a separate amplifier?
Question Two separate pairs 2.1 channel Headphones outputting only as mono?
Question JBL TUNE 120TWS - can you buy separately?
Question Connecting two separate sound bars to Samsung tv
Solved! Speakers and headphones are not recognized as separate devices, and sound plays in both.
Solved! Separate comms/voice from game audio
Want to Get new Headset. Do I need a separate AMP?
Need help finding an amplifier/dac with separate audio control for chat audio.
I bought a new headset with one wire for both audio and microphone but my computer has 2 separate slots for audio and mic
I have just bought a headset with microphone which has a single male 3.5 mm jack, my PC has two separate 3.5 mm sockets. I can
Headset with good mic or separated mic for gaming/stream
I would like to use my headset with a mic and a separate mic, can I do this!?!?
Single corded headset, but two separate jacks, one for headphones one of microphone.
Using USB earbuds and separate mic at the same time, Windows 8.1
How can I separate laptop speakers and headset with only one playback device?
how to connect usb voip headset to separate speaker to allow hearing through headset speaker and the other
How can I separate audio between speakers and headset?
Headset with separate volume controller

ASK THE COMMUNITY