Someone used made an account with the same email as me and now I can't login to facebook

Computer newb

Estimable
Jan 3, 2015
I do not have an email, so when I made my facebook account, I used my brother's email. Now my brother just recently made an account (for fun he doesn't even use facebook -_-) and he used the same email I did. Now when I try to login to facebook it denies me saying it thinks I'm trying to login as my brother. Please help me. I really don't want to lose my facebook account.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Social Networking 1
K Social Networking 5
H Social Networking 4
Z Social Networking 1
H Social Networking 3
Z Social Networking 3
R Social Networking 2
R Social Networking 1
D Social Networking 1
P Social Networking 3
T Social Networking 3
A Social Networking 4
V Social Networking 1
J Social Networking 1
C Social Networking 1
B Social Networking 1
K Social Networking 1
X Social Networking 3
H Social Networking 1
viveknayyar007 Social Networking 0
Similar threads
Question Hacked facebook account: changed email, phone and trusted contacts
Question I can't login to my Twitter Account even though I know the email and password, please help
Solved! Strange disposable emails appeared on my Facebook log-in box, then my account got disabled, and my PC functions abnormally
Recovering MySpace account
How can help this Cant get into my facebook account because I don't have accesd to the email address that I use need help to
Solved! Facebook account under review
facebook keeps not letting me make a new account, keeps disabling it, how can this be fixed
Hacked Facebook Account
I am not access my email id and not reset my Facebook account password please help me
How can I get back my fb account and log into without sim and email
My Instagram account got hacked and user changed email
I forgot my Facebook password ,I lost my email and phone number associated with my fb account how do I re-cover my account
can't log into facebook account
Can't login to my account
Hey I've lost my phone and dont remember my gmail account and the recovery email and number is not working! Is there any way a
Help With Twitter Account
I forgot my email and the phone in which email was there and sim also is lost how to login my account
i rmb my email n password but how come i can’t log in to my fb account?
l can't acess my account because my email was inactive how l can log in to my account again plz help me and l forget my passwo
Why I Can't Access My Facebook Account?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS