Someone used made an account with the same email as me and now I can't login to facebook

Computer newb

Estimable
Jan 3, 2015
I do not have an email, so when I made my facebook account, I used my brother's email. Now my brother just recently made an account (for fun he doesn't even use facebook -_-) and he used the same email I did. Now when I try to login to facebook it denies me saying it thinks I'm trying to login as my brother. Please help me. I really don't want to lose my facebook account.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Social Networking 1
S Social Networking 1
K Social Networking 5
H Social Networking 4
Z Social Networking 1
H Social Networking 3
Z Social Networking 3
R Social Networking 2
R Social Networking 1
D Social Networking 1
P Social Networking 3
T Social Networking 3
A Social Networking 4
V Social Networking 1
J Social Networking 1
B Social Networking 1
K Social Networking 1
X Social Networking 3
H Social Networking 1
viveknayyar007 Social Networking 0
Similar threads
Solved! My FB hacked, my name changed, have managed to secure it by changing email address that was changed, problem is i can't get into the account still
Question Hacked facebook account: changed email, phone and trusted contacts
Question I can't login to my Twitter Account even though I know the email and password, please help
Solved! Strange disposable emails appeared on my Facebook log-in box, then my account got disabled, and my PC functions abnormally
Recovering MySpace account
How can help this Cant get into my facebook account because I don't have accesd to the email address that I use need help to
Solved! Facebook account under review
facebook keeps not letting me make a new account, keeps disabling it, how can this be fixed
Hacked Facebook Account
I am not access my email id and not reset my Facebook account password please help me
How can I get back my fb account and log into without sim and email
My Instagram account got hacked and user changed email
I forgot my Facebook password ,I lost my email and phone number associated with my fb account how do I re-cover my account
can't log into facebook account
Can't login to my account
Help With Twitter Account
I forgot my email and the phone in which email was there and sim also is lost how to login my account
i rmb my email n password but how come i can’t log in to my fb account?
l can't acess my account because my email was inactive how l can log in to my account again plz help me and l forget my passwo
Why I Can't Access My Facebook Account?

ASK THE COMMUNITY