Somethings wrong with my java.....very bad HELP ME!!! [Gave Up]

lBlankl

Estimable
Sep 5, 2015
I cant get java to work. I have the version 8 update 60. i found the java files in C:\Program Files (x86). And java still doesn't work.
My path is C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin
On the control Panel I found the java folder, and a popup came out called "Explorer.EXE" and it said "This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Please install a program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control panel."
So i went to the default programs page on control panel.
Then i clicked the "Set your default programs".
I was scrolling down the "Programs" list and couldn't find java.
Please HELP ME

Should i just restart the computer?

How do i make the java folder in "Control Panel" open? A popup keeps coming out called "Explorer.EXE" and it said "This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Please install a program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control panel."

lBlankl

Estimable
Sep 5, 2015

Any java application are not working. Like minecraft server or their mods. Regular minecraft works though. It works on chrome though.

lBlankl

Estimable
Sep 5, 2015

I did.