Sony Bravia or Samsung smart tv?

knutmagne78

Estimable
Jul 17, 2015
Hello im buying a new 65 inch 1080p smart tv. What is the better tv? Im also going to use it for gaming with a ps4.

1: Sony Bravia 65" Smart LED KDL65W855CBAEP

2: Samsung 65" 3D LED Smart TV UE65H6475

Can someone help me decide? The Sony tv is a little more expensive, but i can afford it.
Would appreciate the help.

darkbreeze

Honorable
I'd go with the Sony. The quality of their products is usually unquestionable and I have seen any of the streaming channel issues with the Sony models that have been seemingly pretty common with the Samsung smart TV's. In my opinion Sony has a somewhat better customer service relationship as well.

3D televisions are gimmicky anyhow and have little supported content unless you're specifically targeting specialized 3D gameplay that requires you to have one.

darkbreeze

Honorable
I'd go with the Sony. The quality of their products is usually unquestionable and I have seen any of the streaming channel issues with the Sony models that have been seemingly pretty common with the Samsung smart TV's. In my opinion Sony has a somewhat better customer service relationship as well.

3D televisions are gimmicky anyhow and have little supported content unless you're specifically targeting specialized 3D gameplay that requires you to have one.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kura2 Streaming Video & TVs 2
sitansudas Streaming Video & TVs 2
V Streaming Video & TVs 1
Tacomama Streaming Video & TVs 3
W Streaming Video & TVs 2
H Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 1