Sony Music Japan and Sony Ericsson Get Hacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

legacy7955

Distinguished
May 16, 2011
I agree with someone else who posted in another one of the Sony threads, it almost seems like some kind of economic warfare. One thing that came to mind was the Japanese mafia . I forget what they are called (Yakuza?) Is it possible that Sony didn't want to play the game of corruption and this is the payback? I wonder. Sure Sony was sloppy and that is inexcusable but I'm starting to wonder more and more.

ikyung

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2010
[citation][nom]areszues92[/nom]Sony earns billions of dollars each year but they dont have a impenetrable firewall[/citation]
Who has an impenetrable firewall? Please do tell.

soccerdocks

Distinguished
May 24, 2011
I'm really wondering why all these attacks have been targeted against Sony. Are their security systems really that weak, or do hackers just dislike them that much?

_Cubase_

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2009
Just shy of switching off the internets, I really don't think it's going to stop. As soon as Sony is taken to the cleaners, the hackers will find some other company to continue their moral crusade with. If there is a lesson to be learnt here, it's the fact that nobody is safe (not just Sony).

TheWhiteRose000

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2010
I wonder how many fans Sony has last knowing this all probably started when they went after the Jail breaker, true he was caught and settled out of court.

But non the less, Sony does kinda have it coming.
I wonder how many fans Sony has lost and how many people will stop buying Sony products.
Due to there one callous action against that one jail breaker.

bejabbers

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2009
As bad as sony is (and I don't think they're really that bad) there are far more deserving targets to be hacked.... like apple.

Status
Not open for further replies.