Sony Vegas Rendering Issues

Throlex

Estimable
Jul 25, 2015
Recently I have purchased Sony Vegas to record and play on youtube. I record with Frapps so you know... Big files. But then I recently figured out it had its own rendering system and that I could lower the space! Yet. After lowering the space, and posting it on youtube it looked so crappy. I went to internet HD1080p looked at some videos with the best settings. Yet when on youtube it looks like crap. I tried several different settings from videos and to figure out that the video can go no higher than 360p. I was pissed but then I did a test. The video that I rendered was 40 gigs at first although when rendered changed to like 4 mega bites. Took like at least 4 hours to finally come out as I wished. Didn't render it. The quality and audio was perfect. Although I cant wait that long to do my videos. I need help on this case. How to keep it low storage yet still look as perfect as it would if I were to keep it like that

Throlex

Estimable
Jul 25, 2015

Ok. Well I have an extremely good computer. Great GPU CPU all that stuff. So what If I were to choose rendering time and quality. How would I make so happen. I'm looking for the settings to do so. Not what I need.