Solved! Stereo Receiver with Broadcast TV Coax Input

Dec 5, 2018
Im looking into 4k TV's that have been stripped of the Analog Coax Input

Becoming frustrated at the idea of ANOTHER remote and ANOTHER box to plug in...

Is there such thing as a Stereo Receiver (sony, yamaha, denon, etc.) with an analog coax in so i can send out HDMI from the stereo and have the audio to boot?

Am i the only one still using OTA FREE 1080P tv??

You won't find any kind of stereo or surround sound system with a built in TV tuner.
If you want to watch ova TV then why not buy a TV with a tuner built in? Most do. Connect the audio output of the TV to your stereo. If the TV doesn't have an analog audio output you can get an optical to analog converter or get an AVR with speakers or a soundbar.
There are stand alone ATSC tuners that you can connect to any AVR with HDMI.

Dec 5, 2018

I understand that, I am looking for an all in one stereo with tv tuner built in...

You won't find any kind of stereo or surround sound system with a built in TV tuner.
If you want to watch ova TV then why not buy a TV with a tuner built in? Most do. Connect the audio output of the TV to your stereo. If the TV doesn't have an analog audio output you can get an optical to analog converter or get an AVR with speakers or a soundbar.
There are stand alone ATSC tuners that you can connect to any AVR with HDMI.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Y Streaming Video & TVs 3
4 Streaming Video & TVs 5
O Streaming Video & TVs 2
E Streaming Video & TVs 5
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
O Streaming Video & TVs 3
A Streaming Video & TVs 6
D Streaming Video & TVs 10
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 3
L Streaming Video & TVs 1