Stuck in the Startup and can’t do a system recovery or factory reset

Mar 8, 2018
Help!!! Somehow my settings in my Android X16a10132S was changed to boot up in the startup window. It starts up with the logo then switches to the screen that shows the apps are downloading, then it goes back to the logo. It keeps repeating this and won’t log on. I tried to do a factory reset and it only shows the Android IA and Android startup? When I try the System restore or into safe mode it says it’s locked? Help me get passed this I use this for school!

Solution
There isn't a "System Restore" on a tablet. A "Hard Reset" sure, which would wipe the device of everything and start it over, but system restore is on a computer/windows.

It sounds like you aren't running the tablet using its original OS, but perhaps you or someone else rooted the device and installed an alternate version of the OS. If that is the case, then no standard fixes (Safe Mode, Hard Reset, etc.) will work until the device has been unrooted.
There isn't a "System Restore" on a tablet. A "Hard Reset" sure, which would wipe the device of everything and start it over, but system restore is on a computer/windows.

It sounds like you aren't running the tablet using its original OS, but perhaps you or someone else rooted the device and installed an alternate version of the OS. If that is the case, then no standard fixes (Safe Mode, Hard Reset, etc.) will work until the device has been unrooted.

Solution