Stuck on boot screen after flashing custom recovery [Samsung galaxy tab 3 neo ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keshavthebest

Commendable
Jul 7, 2016
Hello I have a Samsung galaxy tab 3 neo and I was installing custom recover using rashr and when it asked me to reboot I pressed yes and it rebooted but it got stuck at Samsung first logo screen. I waited for some time but it wasn't proceeding so I long pressed the power button to shut it down and it did but started again on its own and stuck there again. I can't enter into recovery and the only thing I can do is enter download mode.please help me ASAP
Thanks

It sounds like that program did not work correctly with your device. That happens. Here are two things you can try.

Booting to Recovery When Stuck at Boot up

1. While the phone is stuck booting up, press and hold both the "Power" and "Volume Down" buttons, together, for about 15 seconds or until the phone restarts.

2. Immediately as the phone restarts, and before it is actually booted up at all, press and hold the "Home Button" and "Power" and "Volume Up" buttons, together, for about 10 seconds or, until the "Recovery" screen appears.

Booting to Download Mode When Stuck at Boot up

1. While the phone is stuck booting up, press and hold the "Power" and "Volume Down" buttons, together, for about 15 seconds or until the phone restarts.

2. Immediately as the phone restarts, and before it is actually booted up at all, press and hold the "Home Button" and "Power" and "Volume Down" buttons, together, for about 10 seconds or, until the "Download Mode" screen appears.

3. Use the "On-screen prompts" or press the "Volume Up" button to activate the "Download Mode".

Keshavthebest

Commendable
Jul 7, 2016

I can't enter into recovery because I can't get past the first logo screen but I can enter download mode , Should I try installing a new firmware?

I can't say you 'should' do it, as it is up to you, but it may be the only way to get it moving again. However, I have to say (before you proceed), if that device is still under warranty, contact the manufacturer to see if they perhaps have an alternate solution.

Keshavthebest

Commendable
Jul 7, 2016
Downloaded the firmware from Samsung's website and installed it with Odin. It worked and surprisingly, After installing it ,I was certain that I would enter into bootloop but I ddn't and Also, My data is still saved, fortunately it didn't get factory reset :D.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CLOSE THIS THREAD<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.