Solved! Sudden echo from microphone. How to remove the echo?

Manos_3

Prominent
Mar 1, 2017
So i am doing videos in omegle and sometimes i do get this echo and i am wondering why.

I am using an xxl italian style adapter for my microphone BM-800 .

Is there anything that i can do ?
I made a video so you can see what's going on.

https://youtu.be/F0ZbaPPCHUM

Solution
You're playing your musical background sound through the computers speakers while you computer is capturing audio coming into it from the application you are using and that is again broadcasting it over and over and over itself creating whats called a feedback loop. Best bet, turn down or mute the audio playback coming from the application you are using??? The audience should still hear you playing but you will not hear them speak unless you un-mute it again. You probably like to hear yourself amplified through the computer again but that's why it is feeding back.

LowFi Audio Guy

Prominent
Mar 1, 2017
You're playing your musical background sound through the computers speakers while you computer is capturing audio coming into it from the application you are using and that is again broadcasting it over and over and over itself creating whats called a feedback loop. Best bet, turn down or mute the audio playback coming from the application you are using??? The audience should still hear you playing but you will not hear them speak unless you un-mute it again. You probably like to hear yourself amplified through the computer again but that's why it is feeding back.

Solution

Manos_3

Prominent
Mar 1, 2017

i see so if i use headphones it would be fine ?