Graybush

Estimable
aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS9HL0EvNzIzNzU0L29yaWdpbmFsL1RHLXBlcnNvbmFzX0xhcHRvcC1FbnRodXNpYXN0LmpwZw==

Finding the perfect laptop for the laptop enthusiast in your life is sure to be a challenge. Do you go Mac or Windows? A hybrid? A desktop replacement? Fear not, these laptops and laptop accessories are sure to be a major upgrade for any enthusiast worth their silicon.

TMID1Iz.jpg

Dell XPS 13 - 1,699.99
If you’re looking to give a consistent, top of the line laptop to the enthusiast in your life, the Dell XPS 13 is a top contender, as shown by the writers on our sister site Laptop Mag. With an Core i7-8550U Processor, and Intel UHD Graphics 620 graphics card, this laptop can please almost anyone.

ogN7roc.jpg

Asus Chromebook Flip C302CA - 499.99

If you’re looking to give a more budget friendly laptop to a loved one, the Asus Chromebook is also a great selection. This 2-in-1 laptop holds Intel Core m3, 4GB RAM, and 64GB Flash Storage! It can please any laptop user, especially if they’re on the go.

5PJgy4p.jpg

Griffin Elevator Laptop Stand - 39.99
Minimally and stylishly suspend your laptop on this space gray stand. This stand isn't just for show as it will help improve posture while working from a desktop. This stand will work with just about any laptop, and collapses for easy transportation.

X2dEpYt.jpg

Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse - 62.50
The one mouse to rule them all. The MX Master has been a beloved favorite of designers and programmers everywhere since it came out a few years back. Now that the second integration is out in the wild, the original MX Master costs significantly less. Jump on this deal while its supplies still last.

PsbFLcp.jpg

UNITEK Aluminum 3-Slot USB 3.0 Type-C Card Reader - 15.99
Sometimes even the most die-hard enthusiast will forget the little things. Give the gift of practicality with a card reader. This reader supports SDHC, SDXC, Micro SD, Micro SDHC (UHS-I), Micro SDXC (UHS-I) and CF Type I/MD/MMC; Ideal for transferring high-resolution images and video recordings

cOCKeFl.jpg

Lap Desk LapGear XL Executive Lap Desk - 34.95
Not everyone wants to sit at a table or a desk whenever they want to be on their laptop. This 22 inch wide work surface can accommodate laptops from small to large, and with a soft micro bead bottom you’ll never have to feel the heat of your device!

Do you have gift ideas? Let us know in the thread! We want to hear any and all ideas you have to give the Laptop Enthusiast in your life. If you're an enthusiast yourself, share your wish list with us!

Below0

Estimable
Jan 8, 2015
You can't really go wrong with a SwissGear bag. Gave one to my brother many moons ago and he only had to replace it this year.