thinkpad win 7 help

Jul 7, 2018
thinkpad x121e, win7 en 64,

i cleaned my c drive..cause the system broken..

now can not login...
can not recovery by press f12...
can not repair...
just black screen.

so, there may be only one way left: recovery with a usb recovery....

so, is there anyone can help:;????
how to make a usb recovery drive...

Solution
I doubt it's recoverable but you could buy a small unit that allows you to connect the hard disk to another PC to see what's left on that disk. It requires taking the disk out of the laptop and waiting for the unit to arrive. Go to e-Bay and search for 2.5" HDD caddy and choose one with a cable that has two USB connectors at one end and one at the other. That allows power and data transfer better than a straight USB cable.

You can't make a proper decision as to where to go next until you can see what that disk shows you. You might be able to recover personal files then find a way of getting Windows 7 reinstalled on a clean disk. Did your machine come with a Windows 7 DVD?
I doubt it's recoverable but you could buy a small unit that allows you to connect the hard disk to another PC to see what's left on that disk. It requires taking the disk out of the laptop and waiting for the unit to arrive. Go to e-Bay and search for 2.5" HDD caddy and choose one with a cable that has two USB connectors at one end and one at the other. That allows power and data transfer better than a straight USB cable.

You can't make a proper decision as to where to go next until you can see what that disk shows you. You might be able to recover personal files then find a way of getting Windows 7 reinstalled on a clean disk. Did your machine come with a Windows 7 DVD?

Solution

TRENDING THREADS