Turning 100w speakers into studio monitors for Focusrite Scarlet Solo

GiubenRova

Commendable
Jan 16, 2017
Hi people, I'm not quite sure on the results of what I'm trying to do here, but I'm trying anyway and I'm asking for your support.

Long story short: I have two 100w Panasonic speakers that I saved from an old stereo system. They have two wires each: one red, one black, and they originally went into the system without RCA plugs.

Since the Scarlett Solo has two RCA entrances, is it possible to connect those wires in some ways to RCA plugs and use those speakers as monitors?

I'll give further informations and eventually pictures as they are needed :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fenrystein Audio 2
P Audio 0
A Audio 9
A Audio 2
J Audio 1
B Audio 5
D Audio 7
B Audio 14
P Audio 3
B Audio 1
B Audio 1
K Audio 4
R Audio 1
T Audio 2
M Audio 1
H Audio 1
J Audio 1
R Audio 3
R Audio 5
D Audio 1
Similar threads
Question Speakers connected to monitor turn off when there is no sound
Question Question Traktor Audio 2 MK1 Soundcard single popping sound when turning on/off laptop and when connecting/disconnecting USB. Is it a normal behavior?
Question Yamaha HTR 3064 won't turn on after warning about speaker
Question Hello, I have AOC u2868pqu and also no sound coming out of the built-in speakers. I found out the speakers only work only when PIP/PBP is turned on
Pioneer DM-40's not turning on
Solved! Samsung HW-K450/HW-K460 soundbar has stopped turning on, when I turn TV on
Sony Speaker SRS-XB20 Turns Off At Max Volume
"something went wrong while trying to turn on spatial sound" Dolby Atmos
Solved! Sony dvd player of home theatre not turning on
Solved! Samsung 7 series TV to regular stereo speakers, turns out this is the hardest thing ever.
I have a led light speaker and the lights aren’t turning on anymore how do I fix is
Solved! How do I connect Samsung PS-RC6600 speakers to my samsung tv? There is no place to connect wires, or switch to turn them on. T
Bluetooth speaker turn off when volume is raised.
Buzz sound in speakers when bathroom shower pump turned on
How can I disable tv speaker if there is no option to turn them off in the menu
Speakers popping when reciever turned off
Got sent a video and when turn speakers on all I can hear is dum music and not the video.how do I get the music off
High quality, 100 watt plus, 5.1 kit to turn wired speakers into wireless.
Why does my Microphone turn Into a Speaker when it is in a Headphone Jack?
I am deaf in one ear and impaired in the other. I need to add Bluetooth to my tv for me but not turn off the tv speakers

ASK THE COMMUNITY