Basil Nazir

Honorable
Jul 10, 2013
Hi,
I am recently moving to a new house and looking to buy a tv which would work as a television but also as a monitor if needed. I don't know what do I need in a tv. I have looked at some couple of them and I like this model,
Samsung UN46EH5300 46-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV
Kindly help me out, if this one has what it needs or what should I look for in the TV's.
Thankyou

Solution
Basically any TV will work; any new HDTV is going to come with, most likely, VGA and HDMI, and probably also DVI.

The question is what output the computer you're going to be using is - if it's a laptop, check what video outs it has; if it's a desktop that's not custom, do the same. (Custom is presuming you have a video card, which will have either dvi or hdmi.)

DarkSable

Honorable
Sep 27, 2012
Basically any TV will work; any new HDTV is going to come with, most likely, VGA and HDMI, and probably also DVI.

The question is what output the computer you're going to be using is - if it's a laptop, check what video outs it has; if it's a desktop that's not custom, do the same. (Custom is presuming you have a video card, which will have either dvi or hdmi.)

Solution