Vga cable to sony

sahayajude

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2010
Hello,
I have bought new sonny ex700 LED TA, when tired to connect my laptop( IBM ThinkPad) with Hi-VGA card it is not working.
My question is there is any specify VGA card available for this ? I haven’t tried NT VGA car but is that work for me ? What is the difference VGA card is available in the market and which is best for me?
PS: for Audio I will connect with different wire 

Solution
You may need to hit the F-key for the monitor toggle on the laptop. You may also need to step the laptop into a more compatible resolution. Your Sony manual will list the rates at which it can sync to your laptop.

mrtired

Distinguished
Mar 26, 2010
You may need to hit the F-key for the monitor toggle on the laptop. You may also need to step the laptop into a more compatible resolution. Your Sony manual will list the rates at which it can sync to your laptop.

Solution

sahayajude

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2010
Unfortunately, It is not working for me . I have try it the function key ( in my laptop Fn+f7) but no use. just want to let you know that I can direct my laptop display to a projector with out any issue ( by using F7 key).

I guess the problem is the cable because since the external output it’s self not enabled in the TV. I have to buy new cable but I not sure which is correct .

Do any one know how to escalated this issue with sonny.