CrispyPhallus

Honorable
Sep 29, 2012
Hello all,

This morning I turned on my PC and realised that my HyperX Cloud 2 wasn't being picked up by my PC. It had been left exactly as it was the night before when it was working. I tried every USB port on my PC including keyboard but nothing worked. Updated windows and still not working, anyone know what the problem could be?

Cheers! :)

Solution
Does the microphone work anywhere else? Need to eliminate a hardware problem with the microphone.

Do other USB devices work in that port or, if not, any other USB ports on the computer?

If the microphone works somewhere else then your PC is suspect. You may not have done anything per se. Could be some interim update in the background.

If the microphone works elsewhere and the USB ports are okay - the drivers may be the problem.

Check and reinstall the associated drivers - and from the manufacturer's website.
Does the microphone work anywhere else? Need to eliminate a hardware problem with the microphone.

Do other USB devices work in that port or, if not, any other USB ports on the computer?

If the microphone works somewhere else then your PC is suspect. You may not have done anything per se. Could be some interim update in the background.

If the microphone works elsewhere and the USB ports are okay - the drivers may be the problem.

Check and reinstall the associated drivers - and from the manufacturer's website.

Solution

CrispyPhallus

Honorable
Sep 29, 2012

It was a problem with the cable, cheers for the help bro :)