What amp do i need to connect a set of passive speakers to the 2442USB

rjhughes59

Estimable
Mar 19, 2015
I am a total novice and have recently purchased a Behringer 2442 USB mixer. I would like to use a set of passive speakers with the deck but need to know where to connect the amp and if any particular amp is recommended. I am trying to use the full 10 microphone outputs for a group. Can anyone help. Thanks a lot

kanewolf

Splendid

If you look at the user's manual page 8 you will see that that the AUX SEND ports are identified as the ports to use for speaker hookups. You might also use the CTRL-OUT as shown on page 13.

The amp will depend on the speakers you are trying to drive and the volume you need to create. A pair of monitors for the control room is one thing and a 6ft tall set of towers to cover an audience is another.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mattsglobaltravels Audio 3
Aivarasasas11224 Audio 8
L Audio 9
M Audio 1
N Audio 7
C Audio 1
N Audio 1
V Audio 13
R Audio 1
L Audio 1
M Audio 7
T Audio 1
R Audio 1
J Audio 8
J Audio 10
3Bass Audio 1
D Audio 4
C Audio 4
J Audio 2
F Audio 4
Similar threads
Question Bluetooth Audio Sudden Stuttering/Poor Connection Issue
Question Old dvd connected to the phone/laptop problem
How to connect passive subwoofer to Sony STRDN1080
connect 2 passive bookshelf speakers to my iphone wirelessly?
Problem with connecting TV through a passive audio selector splitter
Connect passive bookshelf speakers with passive sub to a laptop
How can l connect subwoofer and passive speaker on yamaha P3500s power amp (diagram please)
I bought Pioneer Vsx 330K amplifier but my subwoofer is passive can I connect the wires to front speaker
How do I connect a active subwoofer together with a passive subwoofer so both run off a home theater system in a box
How to connect passive speakers to xbox one?
Can I connect a powered sub to a passive sub on system
Amp for passive subwoofer connection issue
Wire confusion - connecting Passive Klipsch R-14 Speakers to Harmon Kardon 3490 Receiver
Is it possible to connect two passive speakers to only one amplifier output?
How do i connect my RCA passive speakers to my subwoofer with speaker wire outputs?
how can i connect a pa amplifier with two passive speakers and an active sub woofer to my behringer xenyx 1204usb?
How to connect passive loudspeakers?
Connecting passive subwoofer to amp without speaker-level sub outs
Connecting Active Speaker and Passive Speaker to Stereo Amplifier
I have a passive subwoofer that I would like to hook up to my sony str-dh550 receiver. I purchased a lepai preamp to connect t

ASK THE COMMUNITY