Solved! which movie formats can i play through usb stick in usb drive of epson 5650 projector ?

Solution
I would be very surprised if you could, the USB port is designed for Firmware updates typically and it would have to have been designed specifically for that use. I'll have a quick look to see what i can find.

UPDATE: I could find nothing that indiciates you could watch a movie from a usb stick, it just produces a slideshow from photo images. There is something called IProjector App which will link your Projector with any Ios sdevice or Android device remotely apparently that may work otherwise your stuck with using an HDMI cable and a PC, Console or Laptop

It does have Wi-Fi connectivity so you can connect to it from a PC or Laptop (or perhaps even an Ipad/Iphone) via your local Wi Fi network

jay.wooster

Great
Sep 27, 2018
I would be very surprised if you could, the USB port is designed for Firmware updates typically and it would have to have been designed specifically for that use. I'll have a quick look to see what i can find.

UPDATE: I could find nothing that indiciates you could watch a movie from a usb stick, it just produces a slideshow from photo images. There is something called IProjector App which will link your Projector with any Ios sdevice or Android device remotely apparently that may work otherwise your stuck with using an HDMI cable and a PC, Console or Laptop

It does have Wi-Fi connectivity so you can connect to it from a PC or Laptop (or perhaps even an Ipad/Iphone) via your local Wi Fi network

Solution