computing34

Honorable
Apr 27, 2013
Hello users of the forum, I just have some questions about which peripherals I should get. I love razer products and would like to get all of my peripherals as razer ones, but corsair adds an air of competition. I'm a hardcore gamer who plays hardcore fps games, rpgs, and occasionally play mmos/rts games. I also play competitively online (but not tournaments).

Keyboard: Deathstalker or Blackwidow Ultimate 2013? Or Corsair competitor? (I'm leaning towards the Blackwidow) (also what cherry mx switches are best for gaming and mild/intensive typing, the blackwidow is mechanical and has cherry mx blue switches, but I've heard good things about brown and black ones as well)

Mouse: Deathadder 2013 vs Corsair competitor.

Headset: Megalodon vs other razer competitor vs corsair competitor, or maybe astro a40/a50.(I'm worried about the megalodon's age and would like a newer headset) (btw it would be nice if it had green on it to match the possible mouse and keyboard, but that doesn't really matter)

Thanks for the help!

Solution
Razer has a bunch of great products. I suggest the Blackwidow, because it fits what you are going to do with it more than the Deathstalker. If you have the money, I suggest ordering the Razer Oroborous (hope I spelled that right :p). It is super ergonomic, and really comfy. Or you could spend a little less and get the Razer Naga.
For headphones, Razer Kraken hands down. Super comfy, super cheap, and super sound quality. :D

MrInteresting

Honorable
Jul 13, 2013
Razer has a bunch of great products. I suggest the Blackwidow, because it fits what you are going to do with it more than the Deathstalker. If you have the money, I suggest ordering the Razer Oroborous (hope I spelled that right :p). It is super ergonomic, and really comfy. Or you could spend a little less and get the Razer Naga.
For headphones, Razer Kraken hands down. Super comfy, super cheap, and super sound quality. :D

Solution

computing34

Honorable
Apr 27, 2013

ok thanks

MrInteresting

Honorable
Jul 13, 2013

No problem. Happy to help. :)