NullifyGaming

Estimable
Apr 20, 2015
Hi, I have a problem- programs will not pin to the task bar. Unlike most threads, this problem is not just a hesitant program. It is every program. I use this laptop for YouTube, so it helps to have quick access to applications. Here is the non-sugar-coated form of the problem:

I turned on my computer on in the morning, after a long night of gaming the night before. When I log on, I noticed that none of the programs I previously had pinned were there. I tried to re-pin them, and it would not work. My computer:

Windows 7 home premium
Intel Core i7 2670-QM 2nd generation quad core processor
6gb DDR2 ram
GT540M Dedicated Nvidia graphics card

My laptop model is an ASUS K53SV

I also tried to move some old videos to the rubbish bin, and they never made it there (I right-clicked, pressed delete, then went to the bin and they weren't there)

I do not know what is with my computer. Things have been off with it lately. Virus? Malware? I do not know. I am relatively knowledgeable about computers, but cannot find the answer. My question: how do I fix this, and if there is an answer to the rubbish bin issue, or if it is related, then all I am looking for is a solution. Thanks for your time :)

Tradesman1

Honorable
Did you right click on the task bar and make sure it's not locked? Videos can often be to big for the Recycle bin - sometimes it will even tell you so, other times it doesn't, if doing multiple videos, some may hit the bin others might not

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MBA380 Laptop Tech Support 6
I Laptop Tech Support 7
S Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 3
U Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 5
J Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 1
Z Laptop Tech Support 4
S Laptop Tech Support 5