Wireless HDMI Entertainment Setup

Michael_3

Estimable
Aug 18, 2015
So I am moving into a 34' fifth wheel camper and as far as my entertainment system goes I would like to go all wireless. I find that I may run into some problems with stringing wires and such as to why I want to go wireless. My setup would consist of having projection tv in the living room and a LED tv in the bedroom. I would have my PS4, DirecTv box, and blu-ray dvd player all together. My projector would be across the room so I would want to go with a wireless hdmi setup. My theory is I want to be able to play video games off my ps4 in the living room and watch a movie on my directv box in the bedroom. I have found something but I'm not sure if it's what I'm needing. Any help would be great.

I found this one but I'm not sure if I can use two separate sources simultaneously.
https://www.iogear.com/product/GWHDMS52/

Spideypaul

Commendable
Jan 11, 2017

How has this worked out for you? I am hoping to go wireless but I have a 4K TV with only a Blu-ray and Xbox 360 connected to it at the moment (I have an Xbox One on another TV). I'm not sure if this device is recommended or on not a 4K TV.

Thanks.