alwayscurious

Honorable
Dec 23, 2013
I would like to know if you can retrieve all deleted Yahoo emails (including content) from a Windows XP computer and a Mac OS X computer.

Are there certain programs for this or do I need a computer/forensics expert? I am not "tech" savvy.

Also, I do not want the computers damaged or altered in any way.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Solution
This is not an issue with your storage so I'm moving this to software.

edit - I would like to add that if these are online email accounts then nothing would have been stored on the local computers for you to recover and getting anything from the big guys like yahoo would probably require a court order but yes they do have them probably going back at least 3 years.

alwayscurious

Honorable
Dec 23, 2013

I have the sign in and passwords to a yahoo account and 3 AOL deleted and restored accounts. There are some emails in the yahoo account but probably not all of them. There are no emails in the restored AOL accounts.

Please help if you can.

popatim

Splendid
This is not an issue with your storage so I'm moving this to software.

edit - I would like to add that if these are online email accounts then nothing would have been stored on the local computers for you to recover and getting anything from the big guys like yahoo would probably require a court order but yes they do have them probably going back at least 3 years.

Solution