Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 19, 2016
Hiya,
I need some help with my YouTube channel. See, I love making YouTube videos but I have hardly any subscribers! So that means hardly anybody is watching my videos!! I've tried all the tips available on YouTube tutorials about gaining subs. These are a few of my problems:

None of my friends are Interested in YouTube,
I don't have a massive following on other social media sites,
I'm not good at advertising my channel,
I don't know anyone with a popular channel to collab with,
I don't want do one of those YouTube bootcamp thingys,
And I don't want to partner with a multichannel network.

What the hell do I do?!?

Solution
The only thing I can recommend is reaching out to Youtuber's you don't know. See if you can find some like minded channels and send them a message. Unfortunately there are A LOT of people making videos on Youtube, the market is inundated. My best advice is make videos you enjoy to make and if no one sees them, at least you're making content that's fun to create.

Best of luck.

dualcoreduron

Commendable
Feb 12, 2016
The only thing I can recommend is reaching out to Youtuber's you don't know. See if you can find some like minded channels and send them a message. Unfortunately there are A LOT of people making videos on Youtube, the market is inundated. My best advice is make videos you enjoy to make and if no one sees them, at least you're making content that's fun to create.

Best of luck.

Solution
Feb 19, 2016

I have thought of doing that before but there are a few questions I have -

What do you suggest to do with that peticular youtuber to collaborate?
Why would that youtuber choose to collaborate with ME of all the people on YouTube?
How can I gain subscribers by collaborating with him/her?

Sorry for asking so many questions but I know hardly anything about gaining subs on YouTube

dualcoreduron

Commendable
Feb 12, 2016

No worries on the questions. I used to have a channel but we didn't do much with it. We had better luck with podcasts.
As far as your above questions I think you have to sit down and answer that yourself. What can YOU offer other Youtuber's? Try to reach out to a channel that has a few more subscribers than you do and see if they want to do something together. Ideally it's in the vein of videos you already make. Maybe if they like what you're doing they'll ask to work together. If you produce content together, and their subscribers see it and also like it, they'll want to follow your work too.

Feb 19, 2016

Ok, only thing I'm having trouble with now is looking for youtubers to collab with. I have a Channel with 6 subscribers, and most of my content is to do with PC gaming. Modern gaming, retro gaming, PC builds and even Lego. Unfortunately I can't find channels similar to this. I'd like people to watch my stuff but don't really want to change what I do with my videos. Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.