accident...switched from USA english to German

Solution

Details? We aren't mind readers here. What OS are you using? Is this a tablet? A PC?

canadianvice

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2012

Details? We aren't mind readers here. What OS are you using? Is this a tablet? A PC?

Solution

Charlie Gregg

Estimable
Apr 4, 2014

Charlie Gregg

Estimable
Apr 4, 2014

a9"capacitive touch screenA13 android4.0 8GB tabletPC with dual camera WIFI

canadianvice

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2012
Look up pictures of the android interface online and find the language settings. The skins can be different, but just navigate the icons until you find settings, and from there, look for an icon that might be language settings. Finally, just pick your language (they read in the language of the speaker) and bam, you're done.

All android tablets may have varied icons and whatnot, so I can only give general instructions on what to look for; the process is easy however. I have to reset tablets from Chinese to English all the time at work because they're too ignorant to set it back when they change it.

Charlie Gregg

Estimable
Apr 4, 2014

this is a 9" tablet MID android capacitive Touch screen A13 android 4.0 8GB tablet PC with dual camera

canadianvice

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2012

Do you have a model number (You can't just find these things based on a specs byline)? Also, can you quote the part of the conversation that's happening, so I know you've seen it?